What’s the Point? Why did He create flowers, mountains, valleys, lakes, or Oceans? Why am I here? Where did I come from? Am I here on this earth, in this city, in this family because I have a purpose? These are the big questions about life.
These questions have been asked since the beginning of time. But how do we even begin to answer these questions? It is important to begin at the most fundamental of all questions, Is there a God that created the earth, universe, and ME?
If God does not exist then life would have come through a process so impersonal, revolutionary process. We, along with every creature, plant, and piece of this earth, the universe would have been an accident. No one and nothing would have a purpose.
But what if God does exist? That would mean He is our ultimate reality. If He did in fact create you then He had a reason to place you in the family, city, the country in which you find yourself today.
1. The Atheist says, “NO GOD” They may consider all concepts of god as human inventions.
2. The Agnostic says, "Well Maybe there is a God, but maybe not…let me think about it for a while”
3. The Advocate says, “Yes I Believe” But the biggest question for YOU is what do you believe, and what are you willing to do to find out the truth for yourself.
David, a great man from the Bible whom God considered a friend asked that same question— 3 When I look at the sky, which you have made, at the moon and the stars, which you set in their places 4 What are human beings that you think of them; mere mortals, that you care for them? 5 Yet you made them inferior only to yourself; you crowned them with glory and honor. 6 You appointed them rulers over everything you made; you placed them over all creation: 7 sheep and cattle, and the wild animals too; 8 the birds and the fish and the creatures in the seas 9 O Lord, our Lord your greatness is seen in all the world! I am going to challenge you today.
I believe that there is a God and that He created the whole universe along with ME. That He created ME with a purpose, and even on some days I still question that purpose I know that God sees the bigger picture and that if I step out in faith every day that He will reveal all the reasons one day at a time. ? If I am wrong, you just have lost a few hours of time by reading these thoughts. But If I am right you are risking losing eternal life……….. So as we continue this, and other studies together please keep an open mind and especially an open heart to allow God and His Word can change YOUR life as it has changed mine. Thanks-------------- Blondie
God can change our situations, He can make that mountain that you have built around your problems, around your sin to be moved and/or torn down.
11Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me, or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves. 12Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these because I am going to the Father. 13And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.
We can ask in name and HE will help us to remove those mountains we have built in our lives. will remove the sin in our lives. will take away all our shame and change our lives.
What do You want to do? Do you want to keep building mountains or are you going to step out in faith and fellowship and ask Jesus to stand with you and watch God tare those mountains down into a pile of rocks? But How?
1. that you have made mistakes in your life. Write them down. Say them out loud. Admitting we were wrong may be one of the hardest things we can do. When things go bad because of the choices that we made as human beings we tend to want to run and hide. It takes courage to stand up and admit that the choices that we made were not the right ones.
2. God for Forgiveness
3. Accept Christ as your personal savior. Say a simple prayer and ask Jesus to come into your life and be your guide. When you do this you become born again, your life becomes brand new. Your past is forgotten…and TODAY is the first day of the rest of your life. He did not say some will be saved, he did not say a few will be saved, he did not say only the rich will be saved, he said......EVERYONE who calls. Are you going to call out to Him today?
All scripture is taken The Holy Bible, International bible Society NIV, Copyright 1973 1979 1984 2011 by Biblica, Inc Used with Permission. All rights reserved worldwide.
This article is written by Blondie and it is based solely on her opinion. She would encourage you to search scripture for the answer to your questions and use this article as a guide to finding the Truth.