What’s the Point? Why did He create flowers, mountains, valleys, lakes, or Oceans? Why am I here? Where did I come from? Am I here on this earth, in this city, in this family because I have a purpose? These are the big questions about life.
These questions have been asked since the beginning of time. But how do we even begin to answer these questions? It is important to begin at the most fundamental of all questions, Is there a God that created the earth, universe, and ME?
If God does not exist then life would have come through a process so impersonal, revolutionary process. We, along with every creature, plant, and piece of this earth, the universe would have been an accident. No one and nothing would have a purpose.
But what if God does exist? That would mean He is our ultimate reality. If He did in fact create you then He had a reason to place you in the family, city, the country in which you find yourself today.
1. The Atheist says, “NO GOD” They may consider all concepts of god as human inventions.
2. The Agnostic says, "Well Maybe there is a God, but maybe not…let me think about it for a while”
3. The Advocate says, “Yes I Believe” But the biggest question for YOU is what do you believe, and what are you willing to do to find out the truth for yourself.
David, a great man from the Bible whom God considered a friend asked that same question— 3 When I look at the sky, which you have made, at the moon and the stars, which you set in their places 4 What are human beings that you think of them; mere mortals, that you care for them? 5 Yet you made them inferior only to yourself; you crowned them with glory and honor. 6 You appointed them rulers over everything you made; you placed them over all creation: 7 sheep and cattle, and the wild animals too; 8 the birds and the fish and the creatures in the seas 9 O Lord, our Lord your greatness is seen in all the world! I am going to challenge you today.
I believe that there is a God and that He created the whole universe along with ME. That He created ME with a purpose, and even on some days I still question that purpose I know that God sees the bigger picture and that if I step out in faith every day that He will reveal all the reasons one day at a time. ? If I am wrong, you just have lost a few hours of time by reading these thoughts. But If I am right you are risking losing eternal life……….. So as we continue this, and other studies together please keep an open mind and especially an open heart to allow God and His Word can change YOUR life as it has changed mine. Thanks-------------- Blondie
God can change our situations, He can make that mountain that you have built around your problems, around your sin to be moved and/or torn down.
11 Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me. If not, believe because of the things I do. 12 I am telling you the truth: those who believe in me will do what I do –yes, they will do even greater things, because I am going to the Father. 13 And I will do whatever you ask for in my name so that the Father's glory will be shown through the Son. 14 if you ask me for anything in my name, I will do it. Matthew 17:19-20 19 Then the disciples came to Jesus in private and asked him, “Why couldn’t we drive the demon out?” 20 “It was because you haven’t enough faith,” answered Jesus. "I assure you that if you have faith as big a mustard seed, you can say to this hill, ‘Go from here to there!’ and it will go.
We can ask in name and HE will help us to remove those mountains we have built in our lives. will remove the sin in our lives. will take away all our shame and change our lives.
What do You want to do? Do you want to keep building mountains or are you going to step out in faith and fellowship and ask Jesus to stand with you and watch God tare those mountains down into a pile of rocks? But How?
1. that you have made mistakes in your life. Write them down. Say them out loud. Admitting we were wrong may be one of the hardest things we can do. When things go bad because of the choices that we made as human beings we tend to want to run and hide. It takes courage to stand up and admit that the choices that we made were not the right ones.
2. God for Forgiveness
3. Accept Christ as your personal savior. Say a simple prayer and ask Jesus to come into your life and be your guide. When you do this you become born again, your life becomes brand new. Your past is forgotten…and TODAY is the first day of the rest of your life. He did not say some will be saved, he did not say a few will be saved, he did not say only the rich will be saved, he said......EVERYONE who calls. Are you going to call out to Him today?
All scripture is taken from the GNB found at Bible Society online used with permission https://www.biblesociety.org.uk/ This article is written and published this Friday, April 24, 2020. © https://blondiesworld.com
All rights reserved.
This article is written by Blondie and it is based solely on her opinion. She would encourage you to search scripture for the answer to your questions and use this article as a guide to finding the Truth.