Have you ever wondered what this life is all about? We all go through different stages in our lives. As children, we create and play using our imagination. As adults have you been able to hold onto that imagination you had as a child? What did you imagine your life would be like when you grew up?
No one said it would be easy. Life happens, bills pile up, and sometimes we have to work in a job we don't really like just to keep going. Your friends and family won't understand, they may not even support you. But you can do it.
You can still catch a hold of that dream that you had as a child. The only thing holding you back is yourself.
Your dreams can get you through your worst days. They will give you a reason to get up in the morning, the reason to keep trying. If you decide to follow your dream you will be able to give others hope. You can stand up and be an example and a reason for others to try.
What will happen to you if you begin to follow your dream?
1. You will step out of your comfort zone
2. You might get scared, and then you will survive and then these things will never scare you again.
3. Sometimes you will feel uncertain.
But if you stop and believe in yourself you will get that original inspiration.
4. You might be tempted to bail out.
5. You will doubt your sanity.
6. Not everyone will agree with what you are doing.
7. You will realize just how wonderful and brilliant you really are.
8. You will realize just how much you have to offer yourself, your friends, your family, and your community.
9. You will begin to meet other people following their dreams and will be inspired by their stories.
10. You will discover the true meaning of faith, hope, and love.
11. You will begin to wonder why you waited so long to follow your passion.
So What Are You Waiting For................
What Dream have you hidden away for so long.........................