HOPE “To trust in wait for, look for, or desire something or someone; or to expect something beneficial in the future” 
Hope is a personal experience, and many people indicate that hope gives them strength during difficult situations and can guide them through. It can help us remain committed to goals and help us to stay motivated. Hope can give some individuals a reason to continue to fight and believe that their current circumstances will improve. But there are different types of hope.
- Realistic Hope: This hope is used in a real situation. A person that is experiencing pain will hope that the pain will go away or at least not be as bad.
- Utopian Hope: This hope believes that through collaborative action with others a better future can be achieved. ü Chosen Hope; We may choose to hope when going through a difficult time or uncertain future. Understandable, when experiencing hopelessness an individual can choose to stand in hope rather than despair.
- Transcendent Hope: Patient Hope – that everything will work out -- Generalized Hope – Hope that is not directed toward a certain future one just hopes for the best and Universal Hope and a general belief in the future and is used as a defense against despair in the event of uncertainty. 
Are there Benefits of having Hope?
- Helps to control emotions.
- Improves general health.
- Reduces Stress
- Helps to Reduce Anxiety
- Improves Social Relationships
- Leads to Courage, Confidence, and self-efficacy.
- Motivates positive actions.
- Makes you happy. 
But what about false hope, is that Real?
Hope can sometimes get a bad reputation because some individuals misunderstand what hope really is. Hope is not being so positive that you ignore potential danger in your life. Such as if you are experiencing chest pain and you say to yourself, oh it's ok I hope it will just go away. Or believing that nothing bad will ever happen to you. That kind of hope is blind or called False Hope.
How can you as an Individual be more Hopeful?
- Do something that excites you.
- Surround yourself with hopeful optimistic people.
- Remember times when things were going good in your life.
- Set Goals for yourself and create a plan and as you achieve some of those goals your hope will increase.
- Write down a gratitude list. ü Keep taking action, do not just sit back and wait for things to happen you have to be a mover.
- Research other people going through the same conditions as you and what they did if anything to overcome. 
So put your HOPE in the Lord, He knows the plans He has for you, and He will renew your strength and no matter what you are facing together you will get through. But do not forget to keep moving forward, you have to be a mover, and as you move God will guide you and surround you with the people and information that you need.
All scripture is taken from The Holy Bible, International bible Society NIV, Copyright 1973 1979 1984 2011 by Biblica, Inc Used with Permission. All rights reserved worldwide. This article is written by Blondie, and it is based solely on her opinion. She would encourage you to search scripture for the answer to your questions and use this article as a guide to find the Truth.
 https://www.biblestudytools.com/dictionary/hope/ Orr, James, M.A., D.D. General Editor. "Entry for 'HOPE'". "International Standard Bible Encyclopedia". 1915.
 https://positivepsychology.com/hope-therapy/ What is Hope in Psychology + 7 Exercises and Worksheets by Elain Houston, B.SC 01/09/2020
 Published January 3, 2018By PM Harrison https://www.thedailymeditation.com/why-is-hope-important-and-how-to-be-a-hopeful-person#:~:text=Benefits%20of%20Hope%3A%201%20Helps%20support%20mental%20strength,mind%2017%20Leads%20to%20courage%2C%20confidence%2C%20and%20self-efficacy.
 How to Create Hope in Your Life https://selfhelpforlife.com/importance-of-hope/